- Branding San Antonio
- Case studies
- Contact us
- Design and development services for startups
- Digital marketing agency directory
- Get started
- Get started with e-commerce
- Industries we serve
- Online marketing San Antonio
- Resources and tools
- Responsive web design San Antonio
- San Antonio SEO expert
- San Antonio web design courses
- San Antonio, Texas
- Search engine optimization San Antonio
- Web design services in San Antonio
- Web developer San Antonio
- Web hosting in San Antonio, Texas
- Website maintenance San Antonio
- Website sitemap design
- Website speed optimization
- 40 alternatives to websites to put your business online
- 81 website builders to create your own website
- Best resources for web developers
- The importance of web standards
- Web design and development workflow
- Web design trends and predictions for next year
- Web designer or digital marketing agency?
- Web development events
- What is a domain name?
- What is web design?
- What is web hosting?
- WordPress San Antonio TX
- WordPress web design San Antonio
- You Tube
What’s a sitemap?
A sitemap helps the user and search engines to know the full content of your website in an easier way.
Need help optimizing your website? Contact me
How to design a sitemap for a website
There are different ways to design a sitemap for a website, the most common is to create an html file, add the links manually, and upload to your server.
Fortunately, there are simpler ways to do it.
If you use WordPress, there are plugins that allow you to create a sitemap.